PAPER AND PULP.
PAPER & PULP
We Introduce Ourselves As One Of The Leading Solution Providers For Wastewater Treatment And Since 1972, With 4 Decades Of Experience In The Field Of Water Treatment. We Specialize In Effluent Treatment Plants And Have Successfully Supplied Projects Of Various Sizes In India And Globally. The Above Projects Have Been Covered In Various Industries Like Textile, Tanneries, Beverages, Sugar Mills, Refineries, Automobile, Pharmaceuticals, Hotels, Resorts, Etc., Globally. Our Successful History For The Past 40years Speaks About Our Technical Strength. Canadian Clear Has A Global Operation With Channel Partners And Own Establishments Over 42 Countries Worldwide.
World Has Entered Into A New Era Where Sustainability Is The Main Factor To Encounter The Challenges Of Depletion Of Our Reserves And Environmental Upsets. Biological And Chemical Treatments Of Wastewater Are Usually Associated With The Production Of Green House Gases And Activated Sludge Along With Some Other Limitations Regarding Required Area And Removal Of Residual Chemicals Respectively. On The Other Hand, Ecfop Is An Extremely Effective Wastewater Treatment System For Removing Various Pollutants.
OVERVIEW OF ECFOP FROM PAPER AND PULP EFFICIENT:Dual Clarifier Systems Are Designed To Remove Suspended Solids (Tss), Biochemical Oxygen Demand (Bod5), And Oils And Greases (O&g)from A Wastewater Stream. Contaminants Are Removed Through The Use Of A Dissolved Air-in Water Solution Produced By Injecting Air Under Pressure Into A Recycle Stream Of Clarified Effluent. This Recycle Stream Is Then Combined And Mixed With Incoming Wastewater In An Internal Contact Chamber Where The Dissolved Air Comes Out Of Solution In The Form Of Micron-sized Bubbles That Attach To The Contaminants. The Bubbles And Contaminants Rise To The Surface And Form A Floating Bed Of Material That Is Removed By A Surface Skimmer Into An Internal Hopper For Further Handling.
- Alternative To Sedimentation
- Particles Attach To Air Bubbles
- Best For Removing Low-Density Flocs
- Uses Small Tanks With High Hydraulic Loading Rate And Low Retention Time Of 10 Minutes.
Electro - Cavitative Flocculation:Our Research And Development Wing Has Committed And Dedicated To Finding A Solution With An Infusion Of Large Investments Of Money, Human Resources And Research And Development We Have Developed The State Of Art â€œss Aluminium â€“titanium Nano-electrodes. In Addition To This Innovative Technology Ionized Air Bubbles In The Nanometer Range (Nano-bubble) Are Created Using High Pressure. These Nano-bubbles Speed Up The Cavitation Of Substances In The Wastewater. This Way We Are Able To Increase The Potence Required For Continuous Electro Cavitation Which Can Treat Higher Volumes Of Wastewater. Electrodes Are Durable And Highly Efficient As They Increase The Efficiency In Treatment Of Wastewater. This Helps Reduce The Energy Required For Electro Cavitative Flocculation. This State Of Art Technology Makes This System (Cc-emc-hy Series) 24x More Efficient Than Any Other Wastewater Technology.
Factors Influencing: [+]
- Design construction parameters like size and shape.
- Technological process parameters like liquid flow rate, pressure.
- Properties of investigated system like density, surface tension, viscosity of liquid.
- Simple equipment , Requires Small area ,Ease of operation , Reduced production of sludge
Advanced Oxidation Process [+]
We Are The Largest Manufacturers Of The Ozonator From 10gms/hr Up To 500kg/hr In India. More Than 100 Pilot Plant Trials On Various Types Of Textile Dye Effluents, Specialized Dual Technology System Comes Not Only With Ozone Generator But With The Cpr System. The Cpr System Consists Of Radiation Pulses Which Increase The Oxidising Capability Ozone In Water. The Ozone Generator Uses The Unique Gas-filled Electrode, This Reduces The Heat Generated Due To The Corona Discharge Process And Also Eliminates Corrosion Of The Electrode. This Unique Electrode Design Is One Of Its Kind In The Â®. Â® Â® World And It Is Registered As Canhiozn The Ozone System Along With Cpr Is Termed As Aop. The Aop System Can Bring Down Colour As Low As Less Than 30ptco Compare To Ozone Which Can Only Bring The Colour Down To A Maximum Of 150 Ptco, Residual Cod And Reduction Of Odour From Wastewater. This Technology Is A Patent-pending Technology Of Canadian Clear And Is Unique Worldwide. We Used This Technology For The Removal Of Palm Oil Effluent, Dairy Effluent, Textile Dye Effluent, H S Gas, Petroleum Effluent And 2 Paint Effluent
- A Lower Demand Of Ozone Is Sufficient. â€“ No Import Duty As Well As Localized Availability Of Spare Parts At Any Given Time. â€“ Skid Mounted And Plug & Play Type. â€“ Available In Both Air Cooled And Water Cooled Models. â€“ Power Guarantee Is Not More Than 7.5 â€“ 8kwper Kg Of Ozone. Compare To The Other System Which Uses Above 4kwupto 15kwper Kg Of Ozone
Treated Potent Industrial Pollutants
- Arsenic, Sulfates , Tds, Cod, Algae, Mercury, Lead ., Oil/fat, Aluminum / Aluminum Salts, Petrol Wastes, Color, Phenols, Zinc, Microbial And Dangerous Medical Wastes, Cobalt, Phosphates, Nitrates, Tss, Bod, Aliphatic Hydrocarbons.