MINERAL WATER PLANT / BOTTLED WATER SOFT DRINKS PROJECTS / SODA / JUICE EQUIPMENTS
Canadian Clear is the largest manufacturer of bottled water / mineral water / soft drink processing equipment in the asian sub-continent. Canadian crystalline has a large range of equipments to suit the ever growing package drinking water industry. The bottled water Mineral Water soft drink processing plants are specially designed to meet the highest standards of quality and shelf life in accordance with IBWA, ABWA, ECC and BIS guidelines.
Our company manufactures and exports highly efficient Mineral Water Plants which can be customized to your every need. Our equipment are manufactured with high quality material and are highly durable.
Our Product Range:Automatic Bottling Plant as per International Bottled Water association standards
Commercial reverse osmosis system
Stainless steel storage tank ranging from 1000 to 6000 litres capacity
Automatic bottle making machine for PET bottles of 60ml to 2000 ml
Automatic bottle filling machine to fill one liter, 2 litres and 20/25 litres Jar etc.
The filter consists of an MS / SS / FRP pressure vessel fitted with control valves and connecting pipes. It is inlaid with canadian crystalline specially graded filter media over a supporting layer of pebbles and coarse sand. The raw water passes through this material when the suspended matter is removed at the top of the bed.
The filtered water is drawn through a collecting system at the bottom of the bed and taken to service. At the beginning of the filter resisting to the flow of water through the filter is less but with continued operation, the amount of the suspended matter removed and deposits on the filter bed increase and the resistant to the water flow also increases.
Beyond this particular stage filtration becomes dis-satisfactory. The filter must then be cleaned. Cleaning is done with the flow of clear water introduced through the collecting systems at the bottom. The wash rising through the bed loosens and carries away to drain the accumulated dirt from media bed. The upward wash is continued until the wastewater is clean. Finally the filter is given a downward rinse of water before being returned to service.
Canadian crystalline micron filtration system has taken filtration technology one-step further with release of back washable filter elements specially designed for mineral water processing systems.
Canadian crystalline single and multi cartridge pressure vessels are designed and built in accordance with Canada specifications.
Ease of access to the vessel is assured with a swing bolt closure. A lifting davit is standard where required. The bottom of the cartridge is placed well above the lowest point of the chamber. A back flush drain is strategically placed to allow efficient removal of captured contaminants from the chamber.
INTER CONNECTION PIPE LINE:
Silver Polisher are inter connected by means of specially prefabricated stainless steel fittings, specially designed to ensure trouble free and easy operation. Special care is taken to ensure proper and scientific backwash. A specifically designed arrangement ensures proper sanitation is very important to produce shelf life of filtered water.
OZONE FOR MINERAL WATER
We manufactured with state of art and technology with collaboration from Canada springs, Canada has taken mineral water treatment processing to a state of perfection. This system designed for mineral water plants, Incorporating the ozone technology. Ozone is the high energy excited state of oxygen the essence of life on planet earth.
It decays naturally to oxygen and this makes it the preferred choice for a multiplicity of water and air treatment applications. Ozone is the most efficient broad spectrum microbiological control agent available and the fastest oxidizing agent. Practically applied it destroys all bacteria viruses and crests each molecule of ozone contains three atoms of oxygen chemically written as 03 ozone is detectable due to its disinctive pungent odour far below the lowest safe continuous exposure limit of 0.1 ppm.
There are no storage dangers as it reverts relatively quickly to oxygen and there are no hazardous chemicals to bother about. With the trend today being towards environment friendly environment friendly processes replacing traditional methods, we look at the uses of ozone.
Mineral Water Plant Processing opening the feed water valve of RO membrane vessel, check carefully the pre-starting inspection items one by one, rinse thoroughly the pre-treatment section, wash away the impurities and other contaminants that may enter the RO elements, and test the water yielded from pre-treatment to make sure whether it satisfies the feed water requirements of RO elements, the concentration of free chlorine.
2) Inspect all the valves to make sure they are in correct position. If a discharge valve is installed for the permeate water, please make sure that it is kept open, and all the valves for feed water control, concentrated water control and concentrated water discharge must be kept entirely open.
3) Fill the RO pressure vessel with the up-to-standard water yielded from pre-treatment and rinse the membrane element, at which moment the feed water pressure is restricted within approximately 30 to 60 psi and the flow quantity is equal to approximately 60-70% of maximum flow rate of relevant membrane element, and at the same time, all the concentrated water and permeate water should be discharged completely.
4) Pay close attention to the piping and connecting components of the system to make sure there is no leakage.
5) With regard to the small-sized RO system not using the electrical slow-opening gate, the valve for regulating the pressure entering the pressure vessel should be slightly opened before starting the high-pressure pump in order to prevent the impact on membrane element by hydraulic hammer, while the electrical slow-opening gate (electric butterfly valve) used in large-sized RO system should be opened automatically according to the setting at the same time when the high-pressure pump is started.
6) Start the high-pressure pump. For the purpose of preventing the membrane element from being damaged by hydraulic impact, open slowly the outlet control valve of high-pressure pump, then increase slowly the feed water flow quantity entering the pressure vessel. And at the meantime, close slowly the valve controlling the concentrated water and increase the pressure so that the permeate flow rate reach the designed value.
The period for increasing the pressure should be not less than 30-60 seconds, and the period for increasing the feed water flow should be not less than 20-30 seconds. Repeatedly regulate the inlet control valve and the concentrated water control valve of the high- pressure pump till the recovery rate and the permeate flow of the system reach the designed values. Check the operating pressure of system and the pressure difference of membrane element to make sure whether they exceed the limits.
8) Check the added quantity of various chemical agents inside the system to make sure whether to be in conformity with designed.
9) Measure the physical and chemical indexes of the RO feed water, the pressure vessels and the total product water, make sure whether there is any leakage or other breakdown in the membrane element, the connecting pieces and the sealing ring of pressure vessel. Check the LSI and S&DSI of concentrated water to make sure whether any scaling is produced in the RO system on these running conditions.
10) Run the system continuously for 1-2 hours, and record all of the running data. which data include feed water pressure, pressure difference, temperature, flow rate and conductivity of feed water, flow rate and conductivity of concentrated water, and recovery rate of system, and make these data the basis for standardization comparison of the running parameters of the system.
11) Analyze the quality of feed water, permeate and concentrated water.
12) With reference to the data of system running and water quality analysis and in comparison with the designed parameters, check the equipment to make sure whether it runs regularly and reaches the designed requirements.
13) Within the first week after the system is put into operation, check the system properties at regular intervals, records carefully the running parameters, and make sure the equipment works normally.